A new update for Silent Wings has been released. This is mainly a bug fixing release, but there are also a couple of new features, as well as some "behind the scenes" enhancements to support some soon to be released add-ons.
What's new in this release (v1.03)
- "Resume flight" function now restores task progress as well as AI aircraft.
- Log book now correctly logs resumed flights.
- Screen resolution setup now includes refresh rate.
- Added roll axis to TrackIR.
- Fixed joystick setup to avoid conflicting assignments.
- Tuned airbrakes on all aircraft
- Performance and flight characteristics tuning for the LS8.
- Improved support for Intel Extreme Graphics chips.
- Improved support for Matrox Parhelia cards 
- Increased terrain cache size to reduce stuttering on long flights.
-  The Parhelia still has several issues, we're working with Matrox support to fix this.
To install this update, download the file below and run it.
To install this update, download the tar file and extract it in the