Silent Wings collaborates closely with a number of companies both for technical
development and marketing purposes:
The backing by our partners gives our company the best possible environment to develop unique and powerful products for our customers.
- Simula Research Laboratory AS is a significant owner in Silent Wings and
our main partner for research and development. Simula is an internationally leading
research center with about 100 employees,
conducting basic and applied research in mathematics and information technology.
- Lange Flugzeugbau GmbH is a German sailplane manufacturer producing
and selling the Antares motor glider. Lange has given substantial contributions to the aerodynamics model used in the Silent Wings Simulator, and the Antares is a primary glider in the Silent Wings glider library.
- The Norwegian Air Sports Federation (NASF)
is the entity organizing all air sport activity
in Norway. Silent Wings collaborates with NASF in connection to the revolutionary new arena visualization system used at the
3rd Club Class World Championship 2004
at Elverum, Norway.
- NavSys AS is Norwegian company developing navigation
and positioning hardware.
We are collaborating with NavSys for the development of real time GPS/GPRS based vPos Tracker.
- vPos AS is our partner for sales and marketing of realtime tracking applications based on the Silent Wings Viewer and the vPos Tracker.
- DSX Is an italian firm manufacturing tracking units that have proven very successful, especially in the Paragliding community. We are collaborating closely to provide real-time tracking of both gliding and paragliding competitions.